Friday, October 10, 2008

Do NOT hold my hand!

Had a weird dream which somehow involved my meeting various friends at a department store (which looked like Richmond Centre Sears), and getting myself confused. Then Korey came up and wanted me to accompany him to the watch repair place / Costco. He held my hand all the way up to where the path diverged - he impetuously took the escalator, while I took the stairs. Bad person! There was a mini-escalator to get up to the glass doors, so I took it by myself, refusing his offers of help.

While in the store, I saw all these bins of white hoodies, with red lettering and black borders on the text. I thought Jeremy would like them since they had drawings of bikes on the front... hey, they even had matching pants suitable for the cold weather! I saw Eric T., who looked a bit older, what with a bit of mustache. Then I saw Evelyn K., guiding her friend around the store. They let me know that I could come with them; at that point, Korey came up and wanted to hold my hand all the way down the escalator. At that point, I was surrounded by my friends, and got away just as I woke up.

I'll let it stand on its own without any explanation. :P


Jason P., Dede H., Jay M., and Kent S. all added me on Facebook for the BLOOD GAMES - yay! Man, it's cold - good thing I have proper gear, if I can find it! Thanksgiving dinner is on Monday night, which is as it should be. Not sure I'll feel like eating a LOT after Sunday's banquet, but I always make do! Also just got email from someone named "Randy Turd" - Corey told me not to discriminate against people with bad names, but seriously. That is NOT getting a response! :P

The words in my game with George can make a half-sentence: gritty figeater ran cones, dire lug. "Lug" reminds me of the time when everyone looked up LUG on various places like Facebook - HAHA, that was EPIC! Of course we were at Jeremy's, having squash for the third time! I've been reading old entries, and I now know I do NOT think it was a good idea. What fool was I... *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home