Friday, October 10, 2008

So this is the new church... hmm!

High-scoring words of the night so far:

AXES (110 points) - against Danielle L. [hooked off Z; 2W, 4W]


I love hot showers on a cold day - one of the joys in life! Amanda N. and Marius J. added me on Facebook, which is cool. Went to the new church (discussing murder of peeing tourists / subs / stupid people / hockey pools with Eric - we even "spied on" the Hakka church!), and there were far too many people around to help with the chairs and everything else. (but it was good to see everyone working together...) It was disorienting, but I managed to talk to Melia about tomorrow - later, I confirmed that Henry still has my number. I like the way he said it to me, and I've missed his humor! Doesn't matter to me if he has to go early since it's his sister's birthday, heh.

Talked to Cindy, Dianne, Dawn, Hannah, Priscilla, both Andreas, both Mikes, Martin, Raymond, and others - the sanctuary seems really shallow! Wiped the bathroom doors and frames, and learned that Terry will be at the banquet on Sunday. Chung and Karen also had their baby: A BOY! Cordia referred to herself as a human icicle: then why was she wearing a T-SHIRT?! (as Joey said) Vanessa had a list of the tables for Sunday: we were amused that Auntie Ying seemed to be sitting all by herself; Phil and Grace get to sit with little Noah; and someone spelled Angus and Melia's last name wrong. Mike K. loved my black "bomber" jacket, and advised me to try a Pokemon game - am I gonna get addicted to another thing where the creators get sued?! Now I'm just debating Netspeak with Corey - yay for friends! (he feels the same way I do, but just teased me with some...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home