Thursday, October 09, 2008

Blood RPG play will be where it's at... (forgive my bad grammar)

Bingos of the night so far:

AERATION (72 points) - against Darryl K.
EMULATOR (60 points) - against Danielle L.


High-scoring words of the night so far:

YUK (109 points) - against Wendy F. [5W, 2W; hook off RIND for RINDY]
FLAW (81 points) - against Angela V. [3W, 5L on W]
YONDER (100 points) - against Jay M. [5W, 2W]
TAWNIER (120 points) - against Melissa J. [5W, 2W]


I've gotten into bloody RPG games on Facebook today - four at once isn't as bad as it may sound! (City of Blood / Elven Blood / Skies of Blood / Blood Lust... New York alleyways in the criminal underworld, villages and quests, a futuristic terrorist fight in 2050, and vampires!) Related to this: Alaric N. [reminds me of Alaric Pena from school], Gunter S., Cassandra M., Teresa C., Kevin H., and Yin M. added me on Facebook. The name Alaric reminds me of Ragnar - more medieval names are GOOD!

My MSN has also been going in and out, which Corey mentioned in an email. So of course when it went back ON briefly today, he sent me MANY butt emoticons! Unfortunately for him, I couldn't see them since I was on Trillian! (I already used the webcam microphone to tell him to keep his butt in his pants, haha)

Behold my new Halloween icon:

And a new Facebook icon:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home