Sunday, October 05, 2008

Can't sleep!

Bingos of the day so far:

DOGEARED (64 points) - against Amy K.
PETULANT (63 points) - against Nancy B.-L.


I knew there was a reason I wanted to be taken home after the ROCK BAND extravaganza. Now it seems that I can't sleep, partially because I'm thinking too much. Yay for being a wreck at church when it starts! :P


Edit at 8 AM: Some sleep is better than no sleep. I did dream that I lived in Super Mario Bros. 1-2, complete with blue bricks / Goombas / turtles / the Warp Zone, and couldn't open my eyes to get out of that layer no matter how much I tried. Why, I don't know... I do remember mentioning my and Billie's forays into the game to someone yesterday, but that's about it. Weird.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home