Friday, October 31, 2008

7-6 shootout win on the thirteenth shooter: HALLOWEEN POWER!

I was late getting out of the house - poor Eric had to wait! Stupid cooking, haha. Ranted at him about various things both on the way there and back, heh. Talked about stuff with him, Raymond, Kevin, Jeremy, Johnny, Calla, Christon, Maisie, Lesley, and Dylan: last week's LONG meeting, hockey, 2010 Olympics pricing, switching tables, provincial exams, pews, carpeting, costumes (a boy being a girl... Barack Obama... retro-boss... maternity ward...), melamine, Teena Brandon, China, eggs, government cover-ups, Dairy Queen, Japanese stewed pumpkin, (guilt / sick feelings about) [Pumpkin Pie] Blizzards (Christon gave me props for finishing my Brownie Batter), public NOT preferred, pasta, Yo La Tengo, birthdays, Chinese characters, Jon's proposal, confusion, empty wine bottles, and more. Dylan teased us with hockey updates from his iPhone before he left to sleep early for his and Deb's trip to California tomorrow. The end result was a 7-6 shootout win against the Ducks, on the thirteenth shooter Mattias Ohlund... very appropriate for Halloween, haha.

I called Eric "KOREY!" again, which makes TWICE in THREE DAYS now! Got home to find out that Zen O. / Chris W. added me for the Blood Games. Talked to Andrew about sleep deprivation, what NOT to do with people, learning from mistakes, and more. It's good to have friends like these! Jesse says he saw me at Paesano's yesterday, and adds that Andrea's a cutie. Haha, he should have said HI! At least my phone will work if / when Henry calls me tomorrow afternoon! [Edit at 1 AM: I just got an email from Melia that says we have to cancel AWANA meetings until further notice due to construction. Guess I have free Saturdays for now... and I might not have to worry about Nov. 22!]

Jeremy, on the engagement: "Yay! We should celebrate by flooding everyone with emails via reply all. Here is to the lovely couple. Lets all lift our e-glasses and toast to the occasion. All the best, Jon and Harmony! Cheers!" Hahaha, I definitely agree with my food-getter. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home