Thursday, September 04, 2008

Turducken!

High-scoring word of the night so far:

HEIFER (192 points) - against Kellie M. [two 4W]


HAHAHA! This is an email I just received from my brother:

Anyone up for turducken this Saturday at Jer's? Jon H. is giving me permission to have you all come over and eat the thing.

Jon

P.S.: I don't think I can do a Sunday dinner this week. I've got homework due on Monday and I'm doing the Grouse Grind on Sunday, so we'll have to do the make-your-own-hot dog night some other time.


Jon said, "Bring your posse if they want in! Heck, you're bringing cheese and root veggies!" Hey, I'll actually have something INTERESTING for dinner - YAY! (turducken is turkey, duck, and chicken all stuffed together... at least, that's what I think from the times my brother and Jer have discussed it before!)


Corey came up with a possible solution for the overheating in the computer case: just point my actual fan at it. Thank goodness I bought it at London Drugs when I did, since it was only $15, if that! Too bad it didn't really solve the problem it was supposed to, though! (stupid rodents!)

Today, my seed-gathering has been really slow... no thanks to Growing Gifts fixing the "multiple clicking = multiple seeds bonus" bug! I've been trying, though... must send more flowers out even though I don't want to spam everyone! At least I managed to unlock a LOT of flowers while I knew about the bug, though!

Nancy sent me a message citing painful church memories - perfectly understandable!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home