Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Szechuan BBQ chips and toffee ice cream - WOW!

High-scoring words of the night so far:

ETIC (101 points) - against Karla M. [two 4W; hook off UNMEW to make WE]
GLOBS (256 points) - against Michelle C. [4W and three 2W]
OCTETS (132 points) - against George M. [two 4W; hook off AIR for a plural]
QUITS (136 points) - against Tasha G. [3L on Q; 4W]


Citrus added me to Facebook - sweet! :D

Had the opportunity to pick up some things I forgot while shopping last week: sockeye salmon on sale, Szechuan BBQ Pringles chips, and some ice cream which was on sale for $2 less than regular price. Might as well get something I've never tried, so I got Nestlé Mackintosh's Mack with crunchy toffee pieces! It was certainly a good time out! David and I talked about food, 80s music (HEART! / JOURNEY! / THOMAS DOLBY! / WHITESNAKE! / CYNDI LAUPER!), Hurricane Gustav and New Orleans (thank GOD they weren't hit again!), Nando's Chicken, Pho, Chinese food, bubble tea, pickles, 90210 premiere tonight, and more. He actually wanted me to get more stuff so he could help me in with it - nah, that was fine... especially since he got more than he thought he would, and it barely fit his tiny car! (I'm taller than the car... wow!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home