Saturday, August 16, 2008

Picking one out of three, Twenty Questions, Photobucket, Life movie soundtrack

YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE OUT OF THREE!

Corona, Heineken, or Budweiser?
I Pick: Corona.

Flowers, Candy, or Cards?
I Pick: Cards.

Beer, Wine, or Mixed Drinks?
I Pick: Beer.

Early to bed, Early to rise, Late to Rise?
I Pick: Late to Rise.

Football, basketball, or baseball?
I Pick: Baseball.

Internet, Radio, or TV?
I Pick: Internet.

Kissing, Hand-Holding, Hugs?
I Pick: Hand-Holding.

Buy, Borrow, or Lease?
I Pick: Buy.

Ford, Chevy, or Dodge?
I Pick: I know nothing about cars, so none.

Cheeseburger, Pizza, or Salad?
I Pick: Pizza.

Car, SUV, or Mini-Van?
I Pick: Car.

Email, Telephone, or Letter?
I Pick: Email.

California, New York, or Florida?
I Pick: New York.

Cheater, Straight Shooter, or Rule Bender?
I Pick: Rule Bender.

Kisses on the Neck, Stomach, or Ears?
I Pick: Neck.

Morning, Afternoon, or Night?
I Pick: Night.

Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Halloween?
I Pick: Thanksgiving.

Coke, Pepsi, or Sprite?
I Pick: Sprite.

Dogs, Cats, or Hamsters?
I Pick: Cats.

Friends, Lovers, or Enemies?
I Pick: Friends.

Junior High, High School, or College?
I Pick: High School.

Beach, Mountains, or Desert?
I Pick: Beach.

Cookies, Cake, or Brownies?
I Pick: Cookies.

March, July, or October?
I Pick: March.

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
I Pick: Lunch.

Giver, Sharer, or Taker?
I Pick: Giver.

Eyes, Nose, or Mouth?
I Pick: Eyes.


If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? "I wanted to get to know you better since I loved you."

If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis, but cause a fatal reaction in 1 percent of those who took it, would you want it to be released to the public? I can't be responsible for that. What if someone I loved had the fatal reaction? So no.

If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? The mind.

If at birth you could select the profession your child would eventually pursue, would you do so? No, probably not!

If you knew there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would do? (you can’t stop it) Try to best prepare my loved ones for it!

Would you accept twenty years of extraordinary happiness and fulfillment if it meant you had to die at the end of the period? Sure, if I could die happy and fulfilled.

If the person you were engaged to marry had an accident and became a paraplegic, would you go through with the marriage or back out of it? Sounds like a question Nathan would ask, haha. I don't know whether I could handle it, but I'd probably go through with it.

Someone very close to you is in pain, paralyzed, and will die in a month. They beg you to give them poison so they that they can die. Would you? Such a serious hypothetical decision. I probably would!

Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as your dinner guest? As a close friend? As a lover? Way too many possibilities! Can't make up my mind.

What is the worst psychological torture you can imagine suffering? (it cannot involve any physical harm to you) Being ignored while I try to tell people VERY important things!

You and a person you love deeply are placed in separate rooms with a button next to each of you. You know that you will both be killed unless one of you presses the button before 60 minutes pass. Furthermore, the first to press the button will save the other person, but will immediately be killed. What do you think you would do? Such a tough decision. If I thought they could get over my death reasonably quickly, I'd press it. If not, I'd let them press it... but then I'd have to go through missing them a lot.

Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? No.

For $20,000 would you go for 3 months without washing, brushing your teeth, and using deodorant? Assume you could not explain your reasons to anyone, and there would be no long-term effect on your career. (you are not choosing one, you would have to go without all three) Hmm... tempting, but no. Too much physical damage.

Which of these restrictions could you best tolerate: leaving the country permanently or never leaving the state in which you now live? Leaving the country.

If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it? Yes, and not because I'm shallow. Lots of hair colors and stuff to choose from... :D

Would you be willing to decrease your life expectancy by 5 years if you could become extremely attractive? YES. I hate to sound shallow, but... :P

If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? HELL, NO. I've already lived through that, thanks. I prefer tact and love!

Would it disturb you much if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods and left to rot? Probably not... they do this in other parts of the world.

Would you like to know the precise date of your death? Probably if I could prepare for it!

Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children in Indonesia? Do Youtube and video sites count? That wouldn't be a problem for me since I don't watch much TV at all. Getting the children fed is much more important!


Go to Photobucket. Type your answer into the search box. Answer these simple ten questions with the first thing that pops up from your search.

1. How old do you want to be when you have your first child? (36)
2. What's your favorite movie? (Forrest Gump)
3. What hand do you write with? (right)
4. What's your middle name? (Chi Wah)
5. What celebrity do you find most attractive? (Goran Visnjic)
6. Are you straight? (yes)
7. What's the flag for your country? (Canada)
8. Favorite animal? (dragon)
9. Future profession? (volunteer with children)
10. Any favorite TV shows? (CSI)


INSTRUCTIONS
Open your music player. (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc.) Put it on shuffle. For every question, type the song that's playing. When you go to a new question, press the NEXT button. (I'll use Corey's Prank Calls 2 disc for this!)

Opening Credits: CollegeSucks.org, Gangs of New York
Waking Up: PLA Tech Support, Your Modem is Broken
Falling in Love: MOJO in the Morning, Human Organs (street scam)
Fight Scene: CKY, Retard Calls Wal-Mart
Breaking up: Peter Sanderbill, Firebird
Getting back together: MOJO in the Morning, Natalie Tanning Entire Street (street scam)
Secret Love: Phone Losers of America Hotel Calls, Reminiscing With Brian
Life's okay: Mark Knofler, Cindy (Broiled Lobster Tail)
Mental breakdown: Phone Losers of America Auto Calls, No More Chevys
Driving Flashback: PLA Tech Support, Cactus Is This A Business?
Partying: Phone Losers of America, Not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Muffler
Happy Dance: Phone Losers of America, Mildred Monday's Roof
Regretting: Bubba the Love Sponge, FCC Call
Long night alone: Jerky Boys, Chickity China Chinese Chicken
Final Battle: Crank Yankers, Calligraphy
Death scene: Apple Tech Support, Boot Off Apple Talk Disk
End credits: MOJO in the Morning, Clueless Auto Repair (phone scam)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home