Saturday, August 16, 2008

Preferences and habits / Meme Day Wrap-Up

Stupid computer restarting! It ate most of my answers to this post!


If you were going to marry your boyfriend, what would your name be? At the moment, Leslie Austin.
When do you plan on having kids or your next kid? In a few years, maybe.
Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them? Maybe, but I'm not telling anyone!
Can you take a bra off with one hand? Nah, I'm not THAT dexterous.
Can you use chopsticks? Yes.
How old were you when you lost your first tooth? I dunno.
Were you a hyper or mellow kid? Somewhere between those two extremes.
Why did you throw up last? Ate too much breakfast, and then had to go here and go there way too soon!
Last time you were drunk? A while ago!
What's for dinner? Had some noodles, with wasabi ranch chips as dessert.
Ever been to the Statue of Liberty? No.
How many email addresses do you have? Three or four, but I only use one regularly.
Do you HAVE to have brand name stuff? No, unlike SOME people I know! :P
Last time you washed your hair? Yesterday!
Do you like Oreos? Sure.
Do you send out thank-you cards? Sometimes.
Can you ice skate? Definitely not!
Do you know how to change a diaper? Nope.
Do you flip people off while driving? No... but if I *did* drive, I might!
What colour is your car? Non-existent.
Would you take a bullet for anyone? Depends on how close I am to the person, and the circumstances.
Do you keep a planner? No, although I do have one.
What are you wearing exactly? Underwear, beer shirt (SO guy-ish!), and pants.
Do you like to grocery shop? It's all right.
What kind of mood are you in? Ambivalent.
Last time you cleaned? A few days ago.
Did you get an Easter basket? No.
What pills do you take daily? None.
Do you do your own laundry? Yes.
Do you go tanning? No.
Has someone close to you passed away this past year? Nope!
Baths or showers? Showers.
Do you take out the trash? Yes.
Are you getting engaged any time soon? Technically, I am...
What's the best part about being single? Not having to answer to anyone!
Paper or Plastic? Paper.
Do you watch The Hills? NO! Stupid reality TV...
Last CD you played? Radiohead, OK Computer.
What did you do last Saturday night? Stayed home!
Which one of your friends is going to have the cutest baby? Helen!
What is the theme of your bedroom? Mess, haha.
Wearing any bracelets? No.
Last thing someone bought for you? Dinner and bubble tea at Hon's yesterday - thanks, Mom!
What are you going to do now? Catch up on LJ and Facebook! (been neglecting them in order to do these memes, haha)
What went down in your last argument? Someone thought I was too annoying by simply being there when he was trying to do other things which he wanted to keep private. (or he wanted to be alone)
What should you be doing right now? Emailing someone back!
What do you hear? Prank calls and the radio.
What's your favourite boy / girl name? James / Tatiana.
Do you have any new pets? No.
Current annoyance? A person occupying my thoughts.
Are you giving up / changing something about your life? I hope so!
Whats the last text message you received? I don't have a cellphone, but I did receive one in a roundabout fashion. "Yeah, I know. Tell her that I love her and miss her." (he should have told me that he changed his number, darn it! :P)
Last time you had a good laugh? Earlier today, while reading Jasmine's answer to "What is something that most people wouldn't know about you from simply looking at you?" I guess I'd have the same answer, too... they definitely don't know what I look like naked! :P
Are you happy? I guess so...


1. Did you have fun participating in Meme Day? Yup! :D
2. What was your favorite meme of the ones posted? The ones with the random questions.
3. What's your favorite kind of meme (music meme, drabble meme, image meme, etc.)? Image.
4. What's a question you don't think is asked enough on memes? "Where are your keys?"
5. What's a question you think is asked too frequently on memes? "What is your favorite color?"
6. Do you wish people would do away with tagging? No! I love it, personally. I have over 37,000 of them!
7. What is your favorite response by someone else from Meme Day? In the third meme, edgarallen responded: "How are you feeling today? Godsmack, I Fucking Hate You" HAHAHA! That, or celli_puzzle's response: Random: I See: DEAD PEOPLE! I Feel: you up. I Want: sexnow. I Need: sexnow. I Hate: sexnotnow. I Love: sexnow. I Like: sexnow. I Lust: for sexnow. I Cry: because you aren't giving me sexnow. I Eat: sexythingsnow. I purge: unsexythingsnow. I Fear: that I might not get sexnow. I Wonder: if I'll be getting sexnow.
8. How do you pronounce the word "meme"? Me-me.
9. Would you join us for Meme Day this same time (same place) next year? Sure!
10. Any last words? Man, I can't believe I did 24 memes today!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home