Saturday, August 16, 2008

Typing, exes on fire, and a LOT more!

More stuff from MEME_DAY, whose purpose is to post one meme every hour:

Do you talk to the person you like everyday? No.
Do you have trouble deleting your text messages? I don't have any.
What hurts more, to forgive for someone's wrong-doing or to regret something you did wrong? Regret.
How many different houses have you lived in throughout your life? Five.
Do you lose your keys easily? No, although the possibility of that is greater if someone ELSE has them!
What hurts the most? Knowing that you screwed up, and there's nothing you can do about it.
When at the computer, is it hard to type in the dark or do you NEED a light on? I need some light, yes. Can't understand people who can type easily in the dark. :P
How are you right this second? I guess I'm okay.
Would you rather go to a baseball game or a football game? Baseball.
Is there anything you disliked about your birthday this year? Don't know, as it hasn't happened yet.
Would you rather buy a CD from a store, or burn it off of the computer? Burn it.
Is your room clean and tidy, or messy? Messy.
If you were to win a vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Australia!
Is there something that you haven't told anyone that you actually would like to tell someone? Meh, probably.
Would you rather rent or buy movies? Buy, I guess.
Which celebrity would you like to meet the most? Bono.
Would you rather watch a full season of American Idol, or So You Think You Can Dance? I watched both of them over the past few months... I'd say American Idol if I *had* to choose.
Do you like to take walks? At times.
Have you ever gone anywhere for Spring Break? Aside from family vacations, no.
Do you worry a lot? Sometimes, sure... my friend's told me that I shouldn't think the worst!
Would you rather have big or small dogs? Small.
Do you mind being cold? Yes.
What is your favorite sports drink? Gatorade.
Do you keep a diary or journal (offline or online)? Yes.
What is your favorite candy? Chocolate.
Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.
Do you get into a lot of arguments with the guy / girl you like? Yes, and I'm not sure it's healthy!
Have you ever waited for something for so long, and then had it snatched from right underneath you when it seemed so close to grasp? More like I didn't know what I'd be missing UNTIL it was snatched!
AIM or MSN? MSN.
Choose one: being able to teleport yourself anywhere in the world at any given time, or being able to fly? Teleportation, baby!
Do you feel more comfortable in public wearing jeans or sweat pants? Jeans.
What is something that most people wouldn't know about you from simply looking at you? They don't know that I read about murder!
What is your favorite TV show? CSI.
Do you fear growing older? Sometimes.
Have you ever been called a tease? Yes.
Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see or hear it? Every time I hear Marc Cohn's Walking in Memphis, it reminds me of Stephen.


1. I've come to realize that my butt: is big, which runs in the family.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk: people sometimes tune me out. (ack!)
3. I've come to realize that if I love someone: I fall hard, and it's hell getting out again.
4. I've come to realize that I need: affection and true communication in friendship.
5. I've come to realize that I've lost: my brain. WHERE ARE YOU, BRAIN?!
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: people tell me what to do.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: I tend to laugh a lot.
8. I've come to realize that money: is very important to SAVE.
9. I've come to realize that my mother: can be loving in her own way.
10. I've come to realize that I'll probably always be: unhappy with certain things.
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: nobody at the moment.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: is non-existent.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I'd rather go back to sleep!
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I think about my friends, and send good wishes their way.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: how to yell at someone without seeming to be jealous.
17. I've come to realize that babies: are cute!
18. I've come to realize that when I get on LiveJournal: I need to catch up on stuff.
19. I've come to realize that today I will: meet a potential new friend at Starbucks!
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: truly think about what (if anything) someone means to me.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: go to church, and see if the guys and I have a meeting the next night.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to: let go of certain things, and come out shining.
23. I've come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: .... no idea.
24. I've come to realize relationships: are a crapshoot.
25. I've come to realize love: is a powerful emotion.
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend: obviously is very useful, and gives me advice on things like my love life.
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend: is encouraging and helpful!
28. I've come to realize food: has its own symphony of flavor!
29. I've come to realize that when I'm a boyfriend: I will have a sex change. :P
30. I've come to realize girls and boys: are very complicated.
31. I've come to realize over the summer: that I can't take certain things anymore.
32. I've come to realize heartbreak: is the crucible through which stronger emotion is formed.


1. Your ex is on the side of the road on fire. What do you do? Leave 'em.
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? "I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND CHUCK!"
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? About two weeks ago or so. I'm glad that person is gone now.
4. Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name? Sebastian or Kevin. Maybe James / Jamie.
5. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name? Tatiana or Nina. Maybe Gloria.
6. What are you craving right now? STEAK AND LOBSTER, OH MY.
7. What was the last thing you cried about? Certain assoholic behavior.
8. When you buy something, and your change is a penny... do you keep it, or tell the clerk to keep the change? Keep it, most of the time. I don't want to be responsible for screwing up their money count at the end of the day!
9. What color is your tissue box? I have many - purple, blue, brown, yellow...
10. Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on it? No ceiling fan - but there'd probably be dust on it if there WERE one!
11. What is the last voicemail you received about? How someone misses me and loves me.
12. Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year? I don't get scared that easily... but having to go on escalators is certainly scary for me! So I guess it would be that. :P
13. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Burritos.
14. Have you ever had a garage sale? Not me personally, but my mom has had many. She once expected to make $100 from one. *sigh*
15. What was the last alcoholic beverage you had? Double chocolate porter! (why does that make me miss Jeremy's beers?)
16. Are you happy right now? Hmm... more like ambivalent.
17. Who came over last? Eric.
18. Do you miss anybody right now? My sister.
19. Dark or light jeans? Dark.
20. What was the last movie you watched at home? BRAINDEAD.
21. What is in your pocket? Keys.
22. Where do you hurt? In my heart.
24. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Damn candy / food aisles... *grumble*
25. When is your birthday? September 17.
26. What are you going to do after this? Catch up on more of these things!
27. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream!
28. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Yes, my aunt. Mom liked the name anyhow...
29. Is someone plotting your demise? Only in a joking manner, I'd hope! *glares at Eric*
30. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? Definitely not, unless you count over the phone where I get called Stephanie on a regular basis. *rolleyes*
31. Does someone like you right now? Probably.
32. Do you know anyone in jail / prison? No, but I used to.
33. Do you like the color green? Meh, it's okay.
34. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Possibly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home