Saturday, August 30, 2008

No more Serena, Michelle, and Monica!

Bingo of the day so far:

SNORTERS (90 points) - against Angela V.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

ATONIA (110 points) - against Michael M. [4W, two 2W; hooks off PE, SWIVED, and M]
OI (52 points) - against Raymond C. [2W, 4W; hook off UNSEW]
VASE (112 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [4W, two 2W]

I played QI off Wendy L.'s QI, and FUN off my own FUN in a game with Danny - yay for quirkiness!


Alice added me to Facebook - sweet! But I did discover that Serena, Michelle L., and Monica have unfriended me from Facebook... there could be more people, but I really don't know. Wish there was a way to find out, but then do I really wanna know? Hmm. *thinks* Oh well, at least my brother answered the phone - this disproves my theory about people being dead since they didn't answer their phones! Then again, I'm a bit hypocritical since I usually default to "hermit mode" and leave the phone OFF - we discussed Nathan, Jeremy, Dylan, Eric, rollerblading, plans, the Night Market, no gelato, basketball, and more. Should be interesting times tomorrow no matter what, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home