Friday, August 29, 2008

Now he's menacing my SUBCONSCIOUS?!

Hahaha, I find this amusing: I just added some SUNSHINE (sunlight, really) to SUNNY SUN'S garden. Amusing synchronicity! :D (Have also changed my response to tonight's dessert outing: I don't need to be reminded of certain people! Guess I'll have to wait till Sunday to see at least one of my favorites...)


I had a rather timely dream last night! It was set at church, and the first part involved my finding a bunch of missing birthday cards which were then exactly a year overdue. Ian accepted his double birthday cards, and then asked me whether I knew how old he was! Of course I do, my little friend! Then I saw Fidela, whom I wasn't expecting to see since she was supposed to be elsewhere! I asked her what had happened, and she said that she got a bonus week to stay here. Fair enough, so at least she got two birthday cards! Jon alerted me to Grandma's presence, so I passed her some Gatorade over his head.

Then Korey insisted on going into the church, even though we knew he didn't really fit in. He menaced everyone with his fist, so the vulnerable hid in the church office while Tim and Katherine were counting offering money! Eric came in to inform me that Korey really wanted some rings back, so I told him that I didn't have them. Then we barred the door while we all visualized being somewhere else in time - it actually worked!

We seemed to be in an airport lounge of some sort, and I recall being quite distressed that Jon was giving away his newest stereo: it was SO SILVER with GREAT BUTTONS! Mom gave us an autographed yellow book to read while we waited for employees to collect everyone's stuff in black garbage bags. I tried convincing Jon NOT to give away his stereo as well as his knapsack full of school supplies, but to no avail. After Jon's stuff had been collected.... WHOOSH! We were back at the church office AGAIN!

Funnily enough, my parents insisted that I go out with Korey - I emphatically opined that I didn't WANT to! He didn't seem to understand that I didn't HAVE his stupid rings: if I did, I'd gladly give them to Eric for return purposes! Jon asked me why I didn't want to have contact with him, and I told him to chat with me near the lockers downstairs. (don't ask me why the church had lockers - IT'S A DREAM! :P) My parents were waiting near the back door of the basement, in plaid outfits - man, it was RETRO! For some reason, the church sound system piped in some David Archuleta songs along with 80s tunes - oh my. I said that I was tired of people telling me what to do, and definitely tired of someone insisting that I obey him! Everyone thought those were valid reasons, and I woke up when we had Korey barred in an underground dungeon! (we also told him that we wouldn't accept his fifty cents later on!)


Triggers: listening to 80s music in David's car yesterday, reading THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE, Billie saying stuff about forgetting her rings, Billie saying she won't pull a Yazmine on me (SHE ended our friendship over fifty cents!), talking about life with David, seeing some Gatorade in my cupboard, realizing that I'm REALLY LATE on August birthday cards (although Ian's birthday is July 4), and certain other reflections. Hmm. I know what I gotta do! (as for the David Archuleta, I guess Korey's preference found its way into the dream - at least it wasn't rap or anything!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home