Thursday, August 14, 2008

The memories will swirl...

High-scoring words of the day so far:

FRIZER (288 points) - against Tim M. [two 4W, plus a hook off WALTZ]
BENDS (160 points; two 4W), THRUM (160 points; two 4W) - against Sara H.
BANJO (224 points) - against Pat K. [two 4W]


Being out with my grandma can provide you with much crankiness on her part! She didn't want to listen to me when I told her that she couldn't use the old 98 B-Line stops to catch the 410, that the 407 doesn't in fact stop everywhere, that she couldn't walk from Richmond Centre to Lansdowne to access the doctor's office (she could, but she'd find it a very long walk!), and that I was in fact helping her when she claimed I wasn't. At least I got / will get shirts, lunch [curry beef brisket noodles], toothpaste, dinner at Master Hong's BBQ House, Air Miles / Safeway Club card points, other clothing, and EATING RIGHT wasabi ranch chips! (she turned cranky right when we left Safeway since she had to go back for her knitting bag... no idea why she brought THAT!) I also had memories in my head: CIBC, Bank of Montreal, Safeway, Old Spice body wash, Starbucks, Rogers Video, walking to Subway in the heat, and more!

Grandma, on my brother's violin: "Why is it just outside the bedroom door? Anyone could TAKE IT!" Yeah right!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home