Friday, August 08, 2008

Facebook status wars!

Bingo of the day so far:

DARINGS (86 points) - against George M.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

FOOTAGE (226 points) - against Alice P. [two 4W]
LOADER (215 points) - against Michelle C. [two 4W]
FIE (204 points) - against Michael M. [two 4W, 2W, and a hook]
MILTED (144 points) - against Turnbaby B. [three 4W]
AA (48 points) - against Joanna D. [two 4W, plus a hook]
HENGE (149 points) - against Tobey S. [two 4W]

I played JO off Joanna D.'s JOE - triple quirkiness, yay!


Peter and Holly have a very nice day for their wedding, which is good! But I finally cracked. Yikes! Colin W. added me on Facebook, primarily to play Wordscraper. It's gotta be done, haha. Called Eric to make Friday plans: THE INTERSECTION at 6:15 it is, with Pho in the offing! ;)

Michelle and I are having Facebook status wars. Mine was "Leslie has made YUTZ for 1024 points in Wordscraper, baby! Sorry, Michelle!" So she had to put "Michelle is "letting" Leslie win their Wordscraper game... hahahaha." Then I put "Leslie says Michelle isn't "letting" her win at all. She was doomed from the start!" HAHAHAHA, reminds me of Natalie's and my SuperPoke wars!


Writer's Block: Where Names Come From
Is there a story behind your real name or avatar? How did you end up being called that?

Explanation of username: Basically: When I was in Grade 9, I somehow thought I needed a word to describe myself. No, not a word... more like a cool nickname! (or what I thought was cool at the time) Since I wanted it to be at least somewhat meaningful, I thought about what it should be for quite a while, before coming up with Flamster.

F = Friends
L = Laughter
A = And (okay, so I know that generally speaking, connecting words aren't used as part of an acronym unless it's the first word, as in The Sports Network, but I didn't really know that then!)
M = Music

Then I added the suffix "-ster" (as in "Billster") to make the whole thing look better.... there I had it!

View other answers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home