Saturday, August 09, 2008

My time is important: DO NOT WASTE IT!

Bingo of the day so far:

TREELAWN (62 points) - against Bev B. [with the new scoring, bingos aren't the advantage they once were!]


High-scoring words of the day so far:

SIS (138 points) - against Mary M. [two 4W, plus hooks off HARLOT and QI]
TWINGED (192 points) - against Bev B. [two 4W]
MIKED (192 points) - against Angela V. [4W]
FRAYS (704 points) - against Angela V. [different game; three 4W]
JETE (210 points), PING (112 points) - against Maureen M. [two 4W for both]
ZLOTY (136 points) - against Billie E. [4W, 2W]
INWOVE (96 points) - against George M. [4W, 2W]


Yay, redrum. It better not affect my enjoyment of the grad banquet! :P

I hate wasting my time needlessly, which is what I did earlier today. I'm wearing a Coors Light T-shirt right now. Maybe I can totally get the beer thing going on by wearing my Corona Extra hat, but I don't require one at home! Next week, I might meet a new Richmond friend - she's looking for new people, as am I. It should be interesting, at any rate!


Seen on AOL News: Xander Jace Riniker, born at 8:08 AM on 8/8/08, weighing 8 pounds, 8 ounces

Xander, born at St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is the eighth grandchild for his mother's parents. And he's not the only one in his family with an unusual birthday: His 2-year-old brother, Kael, was born on 4/5/06


It would have been cool if his brother was born at 1:23. The coincidences are very crazy, but the names aren't that great! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home