Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's tricky to move! / Trocadero's background shot

Bingo of the day so far:

TICKLERS (64 points) - against Sara H.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

HOLDER (160 points; 4W), MINNOW (183 points; two 4W, plus a hook off SPAYED) - against Sara H.
HEBE (144 points) - against Russ W. [two 4W]


Firefox just had an error for the first time since Thursday or Friday... hmm. I was talking to Barry and Billie about moving - I saw this place on Craigslist for $750 a month. Ultimately, I decided that I couldn't pay rent at two places. Too bad, since it's a GREAT price! [I don't want mice OR bedbugs, if possible!] It's tricky, finding a place! (trusting that I'll find a place by October 1 within certain parameters?) Apparently, bedbugs come when you make your bed - if you leave it unmade, it fends them off. (according to some study that Billie read, at least!)

Hey, Vania tagged a photo of me on Facebook from the grad banquet! Guess Johnny and I were in the background, heh. Rich is just aghast over some photo on Vivian's digicam, haha. (renaming photos on Photobucket: click on the photo!) Speaking of the grad banquet, I should have gotten someone to take a stand-alone picture of me... darn!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home