Friday, August 15, 2008

I have no issues with a 50-year-old being my friend!

High-scoring word of the day so far:

AMADOU (144 points) - against Colin W. [4W and two 2W]

Candy called just now: it was unexpected, but it was good. We talked about relationships, trust, the excellent Judas Priest concert, cats / towers / crashes, potatoes, dinner, Dana, babies, hats, issues, GAMES, taking things out of context and promulgating them as truth (lactose intolerance IS a proven medical fact, Korey!), insecurity, personal stuff, feeding dogs, dogfood, George, and her friend who's a minister but likes metal music. Now THAT is awesome! (he's helped her with stuff too, and knows about her beliefs) I was apparently popping on and off MSN a lot, so she decided to call to see how I was doing. That was nice, and I appreciated that! Apparently, she gets to retire her old Priest hat now, and got a shirt too. It was cool seeing the concert with Judas Priest concert virgins, she says! Thinks the Christon / Nathan video was funny, especially the disclaimer! She wondered whether Nathan had defended his thesis successfully - I'll have to find out tonight! (and I need to find out other things tonight, too...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home