Friday, July 11, 2008

What can I do?! / Love Languages

Had a weird dream that involved Karen and Ben going around Zellers and ending up in the shoe section in the back room. Then we were made to watch repetitive videos before I had to go around the mall on a scooter and grab pink stickers from every retail outlet I could think of, especially Chapters. Afterwards, Vivian joined us and we yelled at someone for talking to "Lisa" all the time. I have almost no idea where THAT one came from! o_O [except for Korey spending all his time with Lisa, of course!]


At least Eric's cake won't be wasted tonight! Yay for him and Dylan agreeing to step into the breach for me! (next time, I should plan better - that, or get people I see OFTEN to be speakers!) Also got a souvenir offer, heh. Tonight should be fun! (I wish I had better mental fortitude!)


I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

I have multiple love languages!

My Detailed Results:
Acts of Service: 7
Words of Affirmation: 7
Physical Touch: 7
Quality Time: 6
Receiving Gifts: 3

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book



This sounds about right. I value physical touch a lot, as well as acts of service and words of affirmation. Maybe I'm more complicated than some people think... ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home