Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jacob's Well is cool, man...

Hey, David L. added me to Facebook - sweet! Also, the Balloons application is or seems to be back. I'm glad I didn't delete it!

Jacob's Well was cool enough yesterday. They know my brother there, so Eric introduced me as "Jon's older sister." It's a nice place, with a good philosophy - lots of people in SRO hotel rooms are their friends. Got home and told Jon about the evening - Eric and I had been wondering where Jeremy was, so I figured he was at the jazz festival. Turns out that his parents are in town, which I'd forgotten about from Sunday night till now. Oops! I could hear Isabel, Nathan, and others in the background at the barbecue - sounded like lots of fun, playing rude Pictionary! (Harmony's heard of THE BELL JAR, for sure) Talked to Steph about Missions on Wheels, and about her dinner with Trish. She doesn't know what time she's going the next Sunday - oh well? Also had a FREE pomegranate bubble tea at Tazza earlier today - whee!



Leslie,
your name's Secret Meaning is...

"An Imaginary Bunny Rabbit"






You are fun and unique.

Your parents should have named you...

Violet


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home