Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three siblings share birthday years apart / May 2008 BBT Tally

Bingos of the day so far:

GOODWIFE (84 points) - against Michael M.
ODDNESS (70 points) - against Matt H.
SUNGLASS (77 points) - against Matt H. [different game]


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, MAY 2008

strawberry-pineapple @ Tri-Ty (Wednesday, May 7)
mango-lychee (and coconut jelly) @ Dragon Ball (Sunday, May 25)


There's been a sixth severed foot found washed up on BC coasts - man alive! Hey, I can play Scrabble at the library now - unlike LAST time! This is cool. Maybe I'll see if I can borrow NAKED LUNCH and THE BELL JAR, too! (Steph better give me back that wedding MC book by Sunday since I kinda need to return it before it's due!)


Here's something from my ArcaMax Weird News:

Three siblings share birthday years apart

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (UPI) -- Three Florida siblings all share a June 13 birthday despite being born years apart, one of their parents notes.

Billy Etkin of Hollywood said all three of his children were born June 13 -- including his new daughter Ana who was born this year -- the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.

The 36-year-old, whose wife is still recovering from the recent birth, said the June 13 births of his 5-year-old son Foster and his 2-year-old daughter Sarah have made the date lucky.

Etkin said his children's birth dates were not planned and expects it'll be crazy when all three birthdays are celebrated on the same day.

"I'm looking forward to them getting older and really appreciating it," Etkin told the Sun-Sentinel.


I like this sort of stuff... reminds me of the twins / sextuplets family, too! Emily L. and Mike K. watch the show a LOT - I should too, with my interest in those things!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home