Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thailand has palm trees?! Cool...

Tuesday night, Korey and I watched AMERICAN IDOL and stuff - I just want to be with him since he is home to me - not that Richmond / Vancouver isn't, but he makes things more complete. Talked about balance, personal things, help, letters, parents, church, poker, friends, helping, appreciation, fashion, and other things. Sent Corey a quick email to wish him a happy birthday, and tell him that his card is in the mail.

Yesterday morning, I got up before K did after the fire alarm inspection, so I checked my email and such... then I went over to where he was on the couch, and simply held his hand for a while. It was good to just sit with him and enjoy the time together. (he found it cute that I'd kissed him on the forehead before going to sleep myself, heh) We looked at his cousin Ryan's Thailand pictures on Facebook... I didn't know Thailand had palm trees! Looked at his friend's cute pictures of her kids, and talked about stuff while I did the laundry. I know he appreciates what I do for him, just as I appreciate the things he does for me - we'll be fine. :) I don't mind picking up after him as long as he passes stuff to me when he's done: I think in this way, we're more efficient than the people at his house in Chilliwack! Called Eric in the afternoon and made plans for later: he drove us to the Greyhound bus depot after work.

Saved K a seat, and we held hands throughout the entire trip while discussing things like worshipping together at the same church. Also discussed friends, fashion, calculators, food, and other stuff. I said that the time we spent together was very precious, especially if he's going back to his old job in Kamloops. We can do things together now, and we're doing quite well. Once we got to the house, we could hear the music from the end of the driveway - SO BAD! Used someone's room just for sleeping, but we figured it wouldn't be a good idea in hindsight. At least we hid out from people, and discussed plans / letters / other things. Thank goodness this will keep me occupied! (and I cleaned up some stuff at his request - yay for mutual help!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home