Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scrabble and the computer will keep me sane!

Bingo of the day so far:

CONFETTO (74 points) - against Korey


It's been pretty lo-fi all afternoon / evening, mainly helped by my staying down here. I heard people letting the dogs back in, telling them to get back inside, and saw them leave at around 6:30 or so. Since nobody was home, I took the opportunity to give my mom a brief call. We talked about church, how Korey and I got to Chilliwack / payment, work, dinner on Monday, whether the people in the house were on drugs (I wouldn't know since I don't talk to them), loud music, Thailand, the cousins, money, Eric, and other things. Thank goodness I have a measure of sanity with K's computer / Scrabble (and my bringing along Corey's prank call CDs / DVDs) - thanks, babe! Love you! (and everyone has just got in again as of 7:30 - I can tell the party's about to start again pretty soon!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home