Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This trip has been pretty positive...

Had a good sleep, and I think I'm over staying up almost 24 hours a couple days ago. Went out to find K sleeping, so I checked my email and such - I took care to be as quiet as possible; no slamming doors here! :P Then I went to the mall to return Cory's green Gap bag with security tag still in it - I know K thinks I've done a good job, but it's okay if it's not what C wants! Mailed Corey's birthday card while I was at it (getting a loonie back instead of 99 cents - yay for good clerks!), even if it'll be late since his birthday is tomorrow. ("I'll go for the one with the biggest tits!") Had sushi for lunch, then spent some time just thinking - I saw Elenor (Stella's sister), and talked to Roberta about marriage / the mental health team / my luck. After I got a replacement khaki bag at Sears, I spent time at the library reading some short stories before I returned home to do laundry.

Watched TV with Korey, and took in AMERICAN IDOL via video (Amanda's voice bugs him, Michael just rubs him the wrong way, etc.) while discussing sweaters, love, groceries, etc. Haven't had dinner yet, but it's okay. We think this trip has been very positive overall, although he thought I'd left him when he woke up and couldn't find me! At least he figured out where I'd gone when he saw the green Gap bag gone! I was in a chipper mood when I got home, which he commented on - hey, it's good to be positive sometimes! ;)

Korey says he likes the sweater I'm wearing... the off-white fuzzy one. He changed his Facebook status: "Korey is enjoying time with his queen." Aww... he also gave me compliments on myself, which I tried to return in kind.

Bingos of the day so far:

IDIOLECT (72 points) - against Pat K.
ARACEOUS (89 points, across a triple-word score!) - against Laura M.


Alan P. messaged me to ask where I'd lost $400 - it's not real money, thank goodness! I'm playing Tri-Peaks again, and I lost that amount of money; that certainly brought my average WAY down! K came over on the bus... I'm so lucky even if he DOES do stuff just to bug me! :D (I remembered my hockey jersey for the game at Eric's this time!) Apparently his house has turned into Party Central, complete with house-shaking music at 8:30 AM... *shakes head at the insanity* Hey, Charlotte (charshark) sent me a cheeky Valentine's Day card, complete with fortune cookie drawing - very sweet! "You will have much success and happiness.... in bed!" HAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home