Friday, March 14, 2008

Crowds in dreams / Three bingos in one afternoon!

Had weird dreams about kids chasing me everywhere, people calling Jon, getting two missed calls, and slamming the door against a crowd of people at Phil's. Hmm. I got a 68-point bingo on the word DEBRIEFS against Laurence H., a 60-point bingo on the word DELAINES against Jane K., and a 72-point bingo on the word VASTIER against Karla M.; I think it's sweet! Connie sent us an update on her nephew, who's been named Christopher; at least he's doing better! I've been exchanging Facebook messages with people, listening to prank calls, and doing good stuff today. Eric's running late, but that's okay. :)

Thank goodness I had four spare Fellowship birthday cards, since I can use one of those for Johnny. Speaking of such, I need to mail Corey his card - no presents this time, but he understands. It's not like I can fulfill his most material desires, haha. (the last time I talked to him about it, I think they revolved around games which he now has - and lots of expensive gadgetry!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home