Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, at least I know what's wrong, kinda...

Hey, Tara T. added me to Facebook - good times at Palmer! I'm also going to add Norman there, haha. Jon sent us an email about Sunday dinner at Jeremy's this week... sweet! I just noticed that LJ has a new lock for filtered entries, and has added something that describes which filtered groups are able to see a certain entry - very handy! Would have been nice if it had been here ages ago, but this is still good. :D


Great... I have at least one missing or corrupt file on my hard drive. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Test earlier tonight, and tried to start Windows afterwards - it said it couldn't start because of that problem. Then I tried again, and it started all right. I might have found the problem which causes the computer to restart all the time, but I'm not sure. At least I have an error message which Eric can work from in about two weeks or so, maybe. (I won't be here next week!)

I always thought Leap Year babies were very special: my sister used to know a girl named Anne-Marie in preschool with that birthday. Must be nice! Sorta special? Haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home