Monday, February 25, 2008

Last regular Linux post / Three bingos in one day!

This is the last regular post for me using Linux / Ubuntu, save for the times I'll be on Jeremy's computer in the future. Eric just called from work, and he'll be over soon. Good thing I'm available! Ugh. It's a good thing I'm getting Windows XP back tonight, because my browser has disappeared twenty times this afternoon alone!

I started a game against someone (Ruth C.) from the Scrabulous discussion boards with a 72-point word! (OUTGIVE) She has quite the record, but it's going to be challenging! Her reaction: "Bloody hell." Hahaha. Now I have a further two bingos against other people: GARDENS (68 points; Kel E.) and DASHEEN (74 points; William S.) - good times! I'll continue after Windows is set up to my satisfaction, of course. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home