Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weird Smarties knockoffs in dreams

Hey, Naomi E. added me as a friend on Facebook - sweet! I believe her ex Brooks N. poked me the other day, too. Yay! I've also been trying to get Trillian's groups to my satisfaction - yes, I can be very OCDL. I forgot that my answering machine was on, so when Korey left a message, I was surprised to hear Eric's message. Hey, at least that gave me a perma-grin! K's also sent me a Facebook message to say he loves me.

I had a weird dream in which my friends and I were going around this old building in hopes of finding a good spot to pray. It was very grey and blustery outside, so we just went inside where (much to our surprise) we met approximately 200 of my old church and school friends. They welcomed us to this big gathering they were having in a red / gold banquet hall, and we joined them since we had nothing else better to do. I instantly found Daniel, Ryan T., Joe, Jon, Eric, Jeremy, and others. Wai-Mui was going to pray for everyone, but broke down at the beginning, saying that she was too overwrought to continue. So after some buzzing of the crowd, we decided to break into groups instead.

We saw these pre-signed annuals from 1988 to 1994, and marveled at the purple block felt writing for one inscription in every yearbook. One group invited Jeremy and Eric to join them - Jer promptly laid down on the couch with his helmet and blue bike jacket beside him. A girl in that group said that they'd better speak Chinese because Eric was around too, which Eric almost laughed off. My group included Ryan T. and someone who went to Palmer and was on the 1988 football team. We quickly got to know one another and then had fun eating the peanut butter Smarties knockoffs: three melted pieces all together? Four pieces all melted together, creating a weird shape? Cool! Then we decided to take cold blue pills, and have some misty mints. That was where the dream ended - no clue why I had that. It might have been from seeing Eric lie down on the floor yesterday, or from thinking about people I haven't seen in years, but then that's okay.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home