Thursday, February 28, 2008

Restarting the computer 100 times in 3 days?!

Note: What Would Your LJ Friends Steal? blogquiz, by sharyla.


Well, my day has mainly consisted of restarting the computer / having it restart on me, and cursing at it. Yup, this computer installation is pretty much aggravating, but I called Eric and emailed Corey about it. They can't diagnose it long-distance / via phone, but gave me SOME helpful tips - so did an online Microsoft forum, but that didn't help. Now I want to defenestrate the computer, and hate people even more, haha. I've been trying to do a tracklist post in an LJ update window for its autosaved draft, and tried to call Jeremy too. (I hope he didn't take it badly when I didn't realize he wanted to sit by me and Raymond on Sunday - at least we exchanged grins / smiles / conversation later?) Eric thinks I should go to the Green Lettuce restaurant on Kingsway tomorrow night for my small group outing. I can't, and not just because I don't have a ride. I just don't really feel like it, considering my blah mood! Steph sent me a green dragon free gift - woohoo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home