Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life is annoying me!

Sum total of my activity on Facebook so far today: playing turns in Scrabble, uploading the 2005 Alaska Cruise photos to a few new albums (limit of 60 photos per album), noticing that Cameron W. added me as a friend, posting a little on the Scrabble discussion boards, etc. It's good to have a break from people as I upload photos ten at a time since it's better for my memory and such!

Lent is hard when I need to talk to Corey about something; in this case, my computer has restarted more than twenty times on its own today. Then I said that the speakers weren't working, so he figured they were plugged in the wrong place. Sure, but I got an error message about "bad sound devices" every time I tried to play a track from the CDs he mailed me, or from my existing CDs! But later on at 4:30, things seemed to calm down. The computer didn't restart on me for two hours, AND the CDs actually worked! I don't know what happened since I didn't change anything on the machine. Thank goodness! Now I can listen to Bill Hicks and more GWAR / Pailhead / P-Funk / way more artists between computer restarts! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home