Saturday, February 23, 2008

A dream where I pummel a sleazeball!

Some people have "normal" dreams. I have dreams that incorporate the sinking of the TITANIC, the Garden of Eden, and vigilante justice. Disclaimer: I do not think all East Indians are sleazeballs.


* My friends, family, and I were in a brown multi-level townhouse when there was a lot of snow outside. Somehow, I was delegated to go across the street to grab something from another family. I don't know why everyone picked me because they knew I was afraid of the snow and the challenges associated with it.

* Suddenly, we were all transported to a White Spot with stone walls. Jon and Eric were at one table, and my mom and sister were at another table. I was quietly eating my own meal with some other people, when some East Indian sleazeball went right up to my sister and put moves on her. He told her that she looked beautiful today. She raised an eyebrow and asked him to repeat himself, so he did: "You look beautiful today, darling." That was the cue for me to go over there and proceed to pummel him senseless, getting in a LOT of good blows to his face. My guy friends helped me by taking care of his nether regions, haha.

* After that, we were invited to go on a ship - we knew it would sink, much like the TITANIC. Melia and I were frantically choosing certain doors marked "Legato" or "Medium" in hopes to escape our fate. We knew the band would play right up until they got submerged in water, at which point the instruments would be floating all over the place as they got submerged in bubbles from the musicians' dying breaths. Thanks to this knowledge, we also realized that the water would be 30 degrees Fahrenheit, and EXTREMELY cold!

* There was a crowd of people on one of the decks listening to Lesley talk about Australia and the problems in that country. I knew that there was a slinky snake made of Craisins somewhere in the crowd, and enlisted the guys' help in cornering it. The snake was surprisingly elusive, yet we could see it raise its ugly head, which was much like a king cobra's. We knew it was whispering seductively evil untrue things into people's ears, and hoped we could cut off its head before it was too late. Finally, we nabbed the snake, cut off its head, and dumped it into the water. (we could have dumped it into the water alive, but we knew it would slither up into the doomed boat somehow)

* On another deck, there were people huddled in a round abode with windows. We wanted them to get out, and have a chance in the lifeboats which were being deployed. However, they wouldn't because "Earrings" was spelled with only one R on the manifest. Even the spelling / grammar Nazis among us knew that this was really petty, since this was truly a life-or-death situation! Eventually, we left them to their fate and jumped off ourselves.


No idea where this dream came from, unless it was my eating the package of Craisins last night in front of Eric / Jeremy that Grandma gave me some time ago at Oakridge! Before I leave, I should play my Scrabulous moves or else my opponents will think I've disappeared off the face of the earth! One of them has even sent me a message: "Did you play your move in Scrabble yet, beautiful?" I'd find that very dodgy, were it not for the fact that it's from my boyfriend, haha! I'm looking forward to the dinner tonight, which includes the PEANUTS, haha. (I remember the story of Mom's accent rendering "peanuts" as "penis" - hahaha, it made Dad glare at everyone when Daniel laughed really loudly and fell off his chair!)

Here are the more amusing replies from my sister's "dinner of spanks" Evite:

Daniel: "Um.... I don't fit into my bikini anymore. But I'll still show up, I guess. Hmm... maybe a different type of peanut this time.... how about honey roasted? or.... ooo, toffee-flavored peanuts. I hear they come in all types..."
Vanessa: "You girls are GROSS. I like your choice, Stephie... TIME TO CELEBRATE, TIME TO CELEBRATE, TIME TO CELEBRATE, TIME TO CELEBRATE, TIME TO CELEBRATE. Hehe. *GASP* DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE HAVING BIKINI POTLUCK DINNERS IN THE FUTURE???!!"
Melia: "I'm only coming if there are going to be garlic-flavored peanuts. =p"
Michelle: "Will there be peanuts? Ha ha ha."
Danielle: "Yes, I do believe I can! I will be ready to spank... hehehehe!"













You should get a dress that's...
Black - Elegant
QuizGalaxy.com
You are naturally elegant and classy. You should opt for a black dress with some funky accents to show off your good fashion sense and natural beauty.

'What Prom Dress should you get?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home