Friday, February 22, 2008

Conditioner reminding me of yogurt / Credulous Salmon

While I was in the shower earlier today, I had the thought that my Body Zone avocado / raspberry / mango herbal conditioner reminded me of strawberry yogurt. It IS a similar pink color, after all. (random stuff, I know) My browser's disappeared any number of times this afternoon, too... oh well.

Eric also called me from work - good thing I showered early, since I also thought that I'd be ready for anything Diven threw at me! No, not literally. :P So I called him back twice and then left him a Facebook message which he is now free to ignore. After calling back a third time, I decided to call his cell which I only do when I'm desperate. :P I can definitely meet him at 6 since I have nearby errands to run, and maybe provide a thank-you card for the speaker if I have one around! It's good with him, haha. :D


I just got hit by the salmon bot again!

(04:24:09 PM) CredulousSalmon: Hi?
(04:24:47 PM) Flami: Ah, you've been hit by the salmon bot.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home