Friday, February 15, 2008

Dreaming of a ZILLION candy sticks!

I had a weird dream last night involving my dandling Nicholas on my knee while his mom Helen looked on. Then we were transported to a candy wonderland: my mom said we could only have a few candy sticks, but Jon and I went overboard. SO MANY CANDIES AND COLORS IN TINS! Blue, yellow, green, gold, silver... we eventually got Grandma to buy the entire place, haha. Mom was not impressed, but whatever. :P (no idea where this came from!)

Hmm. I have GOT to send Jeremy that list of things people have stuck up their butts! Don't ask me how we got onto that topic at dinner yesterday. I think it was a tangent discussion of how security would be better at a nudist airline or Wreck Beach, but people could always stick things up their butts... there ARE drug runners who swallow balloons full of cocaine, after all. Then I have to tell Jen, Karen, and Andrea some GOOD NEWS... and then tell Andrea how K thought she and Chuck were married already. (kinda reminds me of the "different woman" Teresa thinking that everyone was married to each other, hahaha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home