Thursday, February 14, 2008

Trading up, devils on horseback, SLB plans

Hey, I got another random Facebook addition - Vicky S. has added me there! We have the same birthday, which I thought was SO COOL in Grade 8! I also made a BINGO move on Scrabble with PROFILER - 64 points, baby! :D

Hmm. Facts About Multiples doesn't seem to have the information for each individual birth anymore - disappointing. No wonder it hasn't been updated since mid-November 2007! Oh well, at least I have more time on Friday now! Haha.

I've just been reminded of the conversation where Eunice said she'd NEVER trade Eddie up for anyone! Called Jon to see what the plans for tomorrow were - guess I have to call him tomorrow afternoon since he might be out. Fair enough - I don't really mind taking the bus to Long's Noodle House, but we shall see what happens! (hmm... he actually just sent me, Ivan, and Sam an email to say that he's driving out to dinner, so we can let him know if we want to be picked up - I'm down with that!) He sent us an email about the latest Sunday Dinner and The Devil Came on Horseback. (Darfur!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home