Thursday, February 14, 2008

That is another HUGE weight off our shoulders!

WE HAVE THE BLESSING OF MY PARENTS! :D

Korey called me at 3:40, but I was in the shower, so didn't hear the phone ring for obvious reasons. I checked my phone and Facebook afterwards, so called him back. He said that he had good news for me - I was cheerful as I said "Let's have it, then!" You can imagine the smile that spread across my face as he told me that my mom had emailed him back to say that she was okay with the idea of us marrying. We talked about a bunch of other stuff, which was important. So happy. :D

Also called Jon to see what the plans for tonight were. He'll pick me up at around 6, but of course will call me first. Sounds good! SLB, here we come! :D (he just buzzed me via Gmail chat - the courtyard at 6 sounds good to me!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home