Thursday, September 06, 2007

No, Alan: the place is NOT closing down because they play there!

RIP, Luciano Pavarotti. (reminds me that Auntie Wylene and Charmaine gave me one of his biographies, which I think my brother has since I thought he'd like it more than me)

Typical Alan: He responded to Jeremy's jazz gig email by asking if the place was closing down because the jazz band played there! Speaking of email, Jon says there's a Sunday Dinner at Jeremy's place on Sunday. He's pitched the idea of tacos with bulgogi beef, plus maybe salad: now there's a Mexican-Korean food fusion for ya! Steph's replied to say that she'll be at Canada Place watching Canada show some sympathy to the Russians via beating them by only two goals! HAHA, sounds fair enough. As for me, I definitely plan to go and have some fun! Be a busy weekend for sure, but I can handle it... Fellowship, barbecue, slim possibility of the jazz gig, church, and the Sunday Dinner! Maybe I'll see Dallas there too, so I can return his dishes. Also finished the zines and such that Felicity gave me a really long time ago - interesting drawings of the goth scene here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home