Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ramones and GWAR / Level 6 white diamond! / Dreams of SS kids

Eric and I were discussing the Ramones' Warthog and GWAR's Maggots on the way to church yesterday, too - good times! He said something about being a young warthog, and wondered what I'd do were I one. So I answered that I'd dance around to the Ramones song of the same name, even if I couldn't. Then he mentioned something about the rain falling like buckets outside, so I said it was like the maggots were falling like rain. After expressing incredulity at this statement, he asked what I was talking about - let's just say that my explanation of GWAR did NOT impress him, haha.

In the past few days, I've gotten two white diamonds in two separate Bookworm games. I know just who to blame for my not recording them on here in anything approaching a timely fashion. In one game, I made the word POUT using three yellow tiles on the first three letters of the word. That resulted in a white diamond on an H, which I used in the word RAH. In the other game, I got a Level 6 white diamond! I managed to use three gold tiles in the last three letters of the word CAKE, which resulted in a white diamond on a D, so I used it on the word DIT.


I had a weird dream last night. Somehow, my brother and I were charged with taking care of little Rachel from my Sunday School class. She was dressed in a dark magenta outfit, and wanted to hide her toys everywhere in the basement room. We let her do that for a while, then wanted her to clean up. Our mom came in and started in on us for not helping her with making dinner for Grandma. Well, we're busy taking care of a KID here... hello?! She was clearly upset, and started picking some dill for dinner from a plant that was high up on the wall ledge. No, we didn't help her since we were busy playing with Rachel, haha.

The location switched to a pretty cool ship with incredible suction toilets. (I was on one, and it seemed as if I'd get sucked into it!) I recall talking with John about whether he and his wife Ada wanted to try for another child. He said that since autistic Sean was six years old (he's really four) and seemed to be better integrated into society, the doctors had given them the go-ahead. Sean's brother Ian (whom I also taught in Sunday School) was around with his brother, and seemed clingy to his mother, even to the point of clutching her uncomfortably around the waist. I gently told him to let go, but he wouldn't. Then I talked to Eric and Korey simultaneously via MSN about some book with 418 questions and answers on the church and beer. I have NO idea what that dream meant! Maybe I'm unwilling to let go of clingy things / people which I should just leave better off alone, I don't know. Interesting subconscious dump, anyway...








What will you invent?
You will invent ... the Titanic II - More Unsinkable
'What will you invent?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Let me guess - this version comes with a more deadly casualty rate caused by hitting icebergs in the middle of nowhere, right? Haha. (note: I am NOT laughing at that tragedy!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home