Monday, July 16, 2007

Dreaming of dragon bracelet-rings!

Dreamed that Eric H. was in a wheelchair, and that he took me to an observatory in the middle of a coliseum. Becky was there, and she took me up to see the planets and the Moon. We were busily discussing all our latest news when the scene changed to a little jewelry store in Broadmoor Mall. Seems I was choosing (promise) rings from a selection in a display case, and I found one very vivid dragon bracelet-ring. The green, yellow, and other colors were so bright that I had to get this one! It even had raised bumps on the surface! Then I had to choose good names from multiple sticker rolls, and avoid bad names while traversing ladders in a game. Weird dream - not sure WHAT triggered it. Maybe it was Christon buying dragon beard candy for his mom at the Night Market, or I don't know what! At least my subconscious can clear that stuff out, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home