Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have a magic touch in my dreams...

I was thoroughly exhausted last night, and laid in bed thinking about things which would make me feel better. Imagine my surprise when that translated into a GOOD dream! My subconscious rocks for now! It involved Michelle, random kids, raspberry ice cream, blueberry pies, Citrus and Danielle getting engaged, tending to Mike K. and Korey as they lay on the floor during a basketball game (Mike said I had a magic touch), and spending time with Eric and Jeremy while we watched everything go on. Ah, that made me feel much better!

Hey, there's a dinner with Erin's family at the townhouse on August 5! That will definitely be good! Maybe we'll add to the pile of embarrassing stories we have on her, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home