Thursday, July 26, 2007

No, Dad... you CANNOT go on my first date!

These fiery habanero chips are GOOD! Too bad they're only available for a limited time!

This is a comment my dad made to me last night: "So... why aren't you on the phone talking to SOMEBODY?! I think I want to see how you are... I'm going on your first date!" My sister and I just LOOKED at each other... we weren't sure whether he was joking or not! I wouldn't be on their phone anyhow, adding to THEIR long-distance charges! Just before I got home last night, I had to teach my mom how to add addresses to her email address book / how to move things from her junk mail to her inbox, and how to forward emails. She was horrified that her fellowship had to do something on October 6 for Thanksgiving - another Carnival like in years past, haha. Then I told my dad that "in the home" was perfectly acceptable grammar when talking about fire safety - he always thought it was "at home," heh.

On another note, tone does not always convey itself over MSN - sometimes, I don't know whether people are truly joking. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home