Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OAR white diamond / Virginia phone calls / Cheap stuff

I got a white diamond in Bookworm on the word OAR because I used all yellow tiles to construct that word. Then I used the diamond on the I in the word FAIL. I also got another weird phone call from Virginia while I was out: 571-283-6422, anyone?

Decided to go over to the townhouse for some curry - Steph didn't get home till 8:10, but there wasn't much she could do about that. Imagine my surprise when my mom called at 7:10 to say they'd be home soon... she gave me various cheap notebooks / crayons and colored pencils for Hannah and Priscilla / highlighters. Back-to-school sales are really cheap at Target: 10 cents each for a one-subject notebook, 72 cans of Coke for $10, a box of 24 crayons for 20 cents, and some other stuff she got were great deals! We discussed August birthday cards (Joshua, Pat and Vanessa, Cindy) and the Mexico trip where rides were concerned. She's not going to Daniel and Michelle's, but Melia's instead - getting up to go to Abbotsford at 3 AM definitely SUCKS! Ivan's parents have a family dinner, so Steph can't go back with them even if the dinner with Erin were still on - maybe she can crash at Joey's for a bit since he lives near Erin and Nathan. (Chris can get a ride from others) Apparently, it's been rescheduled to Monday or Tuesday as lunch or dinner - Auntie Brenda hasn't decided yet. My parents also got some chicken broth with chili powder in it for Vivian - Mexican Maggi! It's funny how Vivian gets back after Steph does - I thought it would be the other way around, haha.

We let our parents know about the huge Burnaby oil spill - apparently, the Youtube video shows the crude oil just SPURTING into the inlet! (aiya!) Steph thinks the prime rib at the grad banquet would be boneless. At any rate, I should figure things out soon before she goes to Mexico - I know I can always contact Rich, but keeping things in the family is cool too. (paid her back $40 tonight, so that's good... but I should ask her for $20 tomorrow to cover me since I'll give it to Rich along with K's payment) Told her that I'd seen Jocelyn, which set Dad off on a tangent about Justin / Clement / Fidela. Their grandma called to talk to Mom, and apparently it's the beginning of the end for her if she can't eat or gets tired VERY easily. :(

Went to the 7-11 near the townhouse and got two each of the four new items I saw: roast chicken Lays chips, LIMITED EDITION Doritos Fiery Habanero chips, Trident Splash gum in citrus / blackberry, and Tangerine Freeze Excel gum. Haha, I just love getting new flavors of stuff! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home