Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kimchi noodles and cancer (not related)

I had kimchi noodles for dinner, thanks to Kenneth (kos_momos / seraficradiance) putting the idea in my head! Called my mom, who says that I'll be getting a soup bowl with lid that has dragons on it. Sounds cool, and we'll be doing a birthday dinner at #9 restaurant tomorrow for my dad since both he and Steph have meetings over lunchtime. I called Eric later to see if he could give me and my mom a ride home from church, and he can - that's GOLDEN! Means we can't talk about certain things, but Eric and I have survived that hurdle before, haha. I think my parents are going away from Tuesday to Thursday, and then driving Steph to Daniel and Michelle's on Thursday night... I don't envy the Mexico trip's border crossing at 5 AM! (Vivian S. is already gone, and will get back after Steph does on Aug. 5)

Mom told me that Justin's grandma had six months to live back in February, so she's been organizing her affairs as far as funeral arrangements and life history goes. A diagnosis of terminal liver cancer with nothing to be done about it is pretty stark, after all... I know Michelle's husband Gary was gone within two months! (their sons Ryan and Ethan had to deal with it, too) On another note, I can't wait to see Andrew tomorrow and ask him about Timothy camp! Gotta love those young friends, haha. :D


Are you smarter than George W. Bush?

90%- 100%

If George saw your score, I'm not sure what he would say or do, but I'm pretty sure he would be SHOCKED!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home