Tuesday, July 24, 2007

200 Bad Comics

Right now, Jamie and I are discussing LJ's being down. It even knocked out the status report, which is on a different extension! Maybe it's the heat, a power outage, or a server crash. (she had some Kahlua and cream earlier which reminded her of bubble tea, haha)


200 Bad Comics - HAHAHA, some of these are quite funny to my twisted sense of humor! :D

"Bad Dog" (#1) reminds me of the "Raw Dog" joke that Jon and Jeremy popularized a good while ago. "Misunderstandings" (#10) makes me think of Jackie's snake joke of a few years back: "How do we know that Adam and Eve weren't Chinese? They would have eaten the snake if they were!" I remember the times I had snake meat soup at Leung Kee in the Richmond Public Market with my parents - interesting stuff, haha. "Ghost Stories" (#11) - HAHA, the ghost can't go through walls! #14 and #15 ("Dogs" / "No Dogs") - dogs going over the cliff like lemmings, with human help! "The Secret" (#21) reminds me of some movie I watched a long time ago which employed exactly that method of murder, heh. "The Operation" (#22) - that REALLY inspires confidence in the medical team who'll be doing an operation on you! "Taco Night" (#25) - NEVER eat 100 tacos in one sitting, or you'll DIE! #28 ("Warning") serves to remind me that I must read the content of all signs carefully, even if they be obscured by a bush! "Forty Cakes" (#40) - methinks he made cakes out of his 40 friends! (of course, that one HAD to be #40 for obvious reasons!) "Sexual Chemistry" (#41) just reminds me of some BAD pickup lines I've heard about! Oh my! o_O

"Naked Dream" (#52) - who knew that dreams could mirror real life so scarily?! "Turtle Abuse" (#59) reminds me of what Eric tries telling me at every opportunity: not EVERYTHING is my responsibility, dude! "Swimming" (#66) - FIRE IN THE POOL! "Delicious Liquid" (#71) - EWWWWW! "Free Skull Day" (#74) - HAHAHA, I love this one! Same goes for #75 ("Holiday") - what a special date! The grandpa in #77 ("Grandpa Is Mean") kinda looks like Mr. Moneybags in Monopoly, heh. "Dog Problem" (#79) - that solution would land you in trouble were you to really try it these days! "Oh No" (#82) - talk about a Catch-22! "Beermelon" (#90) - I bet Jon and Jeremy might be down with that in small doses! "Paranoid" (#94) - HAHA, that sounds like a winning strategy! "Illness" (#95) reminds me of that Robbie Williams video where he strips down to his skeleton while dancing around - that was awesome! #99 ("Red Balloons") - I like the Nena reference, and the "filling them with quarters" so you can bash people with them! #100 ("Hot Day") - pick your poison: either you die of the heat, or you die of being devoured by a crocodile / alligator!

"Classy" (#101) - HAHA, gotta get the knife out whenever someone sasses you! "Science" (#102) - a heck of a way to find out that science CAN'T solve your particular problem! "New Pen" (#103) - interesting concept for a writing instrument! "Bright Side" (#106) - reminds me of the Guinness Records about people surviving similar injuries! "Baby" (#110) - you think you'd be able to tell the difference between a baby and a Mexican sewer rat! "Auras" (#111) - OUCH, WHAT A BURN! "Magic Couch 2" (#114) - that would be an interesting couch for sure! "It's Not Unusual" (#118) - haha, I'd be scared if something like THAT showed up at my door without warning! "Childish" (#119) - why do I get the feeling that many adults actually DO think like this?! Scary! "Inner Strength" (#121) - that's what will happen if you do that, I bet! "Surly" (#125) - I've had days like that! "1:30 In The Morning" (#130) - of course it had to be #130, and thinking about THAT?! Oh my! (I know I can't sleep sometimes for thinking of certain people, hehe) "Treasure" (#142) - Haha, what a way to get possessive over love! "Dreams" (#144) - haha, ewww!

"Vending Machine" (#159) - gotta hate when that happens! "Exhausted" (#165) - I've had that same thought process at times! "My Life Story" (#171) - yup, just die after you finish telling the story! "Premonition" (#178) - HAHA, oops for being surrounded by pink poodles! "Yo-Yo Master" (#183) - interesting name for your toy! "Twins" (#184) - I bet this happens to some degree! I heard of this couple who couldn't tell Ryan from Brian (stupid matching names for TWINS!), and so hired a private investigator to determine who was who - I'd have just started over since they were little babies, myself! "Last People" (#187) - HAHAHA. "Tornado" (#188) - yeah, like a gun is really effective against a tornado! "Faucets" (#191) - that would be an interesting world, indeed! "Surprise Cake" (#197) - yup, a gun would be a surprise in that event! "Taco Night: The Next Morning" (#198) - if only that WERE a cure for cancer, haha! (except maybe not?) "I Quit" (#199) - EWWWWW, elephant licking!


Might go for a walk later since it's a nice day - or read on the patio with my deck chair. We'll see how it goes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home