Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Last-minute favors find their way into dreamland!

Well, T says he can't make it tonight... rescheduling sounds just fine, though! Maybe this will give me time to call people whom I've been neglecting... whether I'll actually do that, I don't know. But I guess we'll see! I almost want to spend time with my sister before she goes off to Mexico; however, I can't do that due to another consideration. Oh well. I've also changed my mind on a certain decision that I made last night - but I'd better see if it sticks first, haha. I think saying a certain thing is easier these days, but that might be just temporary - hope not, but one never knows! Suppose I'll be off to the mall in a bit to run some errands. I'm not sure WHY a last-minute favor (time!) was the prominent theme in my dream last night, but at least I know exactly whom to blame! :P

Dreamed that a bunch of us were shopping at the mall, and there was this store with a lot of clothing selection. The clothes were arranged by color into various sections, and you could get additions to your purchase for a nominal fee. I was there to get something in grey, but they only had bluish-grey. That might have been fine, except that the available garments were obviously feminine (I was looking for things that a guy might wear): for example, they had this bathrobe which was low-cut. Oh my! They had blue garments, but that really wasn't what I was looking for. This blonde-haired girl came in and bought this stunning green dress, which didn't need much in the way of other adornment since it had sequins and a great pattern of raised material on it. Reminded me of the green garment my mom gave me with little green shiny jewels, in fact. (not sure where that is, so must dig it out for the grad banquet, haha) When my group had decided on a purchase / addition or two, we finally went to the parking lot. It took some time to find the car, during which we were afraid that someone would die of the heat / sunstroke!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home