Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Purple Sharpies and writing notes

Got a whole bunch of stuff at the mall today. Hope the stuff I mailed gets to their destinations in a timely fashion. Remind me never again to write letters in purple Sharpie because that's the only writing instrument with you. Had to double-space the notes, use only one side of the paper, and generally make a mess out of them... if my friends can read what I wrote, all the more power to them! Oh well, I'm happy enough to do them these favors - I also got some crazy stuff for myself. (sushi, shampoo / conditioner / other necessary items) At least I didn't have to wait over an hour for a bus like SOME people at the bus stop, although I wasn't happy at waiting more than 20 minutes anyhow. Next time, I should get some Lays Roast Chicken chips - those sound pretty good! Oh well, our individual crazy bags are ready to go! I'd say "remind me never to mail things out where the shipping exceeds the cost of the mailed item," but that wouldn't do in the case of postcards and stuff like that! Haha.

Going over to spend time with my sister at the townhouse and pay her back the money I owe her. Apparently, Mom made tons of curry. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home