Thursday, July 12, 2007

No scramble till Level 26 / Candy's butterfly stickers

Hey, I went to Level 26 of Bookworm without having to scramble any tiles in the playing field! Then I promptly died because of a flaming red tile in an impossible position, but that's another story. The point is that this is a NEW RECORD!

Candy sent me some butterfly flower sticker packs in the mail - I bet they were hard to fit inside that envelope, since they're folded every which way. I think little Rachel said she liked butterflies last Sunday, so maybe I'll give her one. Then again, they're not all the same, so I might keep it for my "sticker sampler," haha. Rachel won't know what she's missing out on... but then that does seem bad. Guess I'll figure it out later!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home