Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm telling the blogosphere some important news!

My mom's first reaction to learning that I have a boyfriend: "Is he a Christian? Oh GOOD, that's the most important thing! You can get married soon so I can have grandchildren by next year! I have to get my wedding planning stuff out!" HAHAHAHAHA! Just because we're both Christians doesn't mean we're compatible in THAT WAY! (2008 edit: And we weren't, despite his ardent protestations - HA!)


Grandma might not like the fact that K's obviously not Chinese, but she does come from a different cultural background! Called Jon after that to figure out Night Market plans, and also tell him about me and K dating. He said it was crazy, and said that I should get to know him better then. Believe me, that's what I'm viewing this as! Guess we'll see what happens with this in future! Nathan wants to get going around 8, but Jon's home at 4:30 for a snack and such - maybe I'll show up at the townhouse then to avoid maternal agitation! At least breaking the news wasn't quite as difficult as I thought it might be.

It's been two or three Saturdays since I've checked blogs, because of the Phil / Grace wedding and feeling rather apathetic. Vivian details some confusion she had with her courses (plus stuff about cooking aversion and psychological conditioning), and Randal equates faith with fitness. Also has a prayer journal up, which I won't look at simply because it's his personal stuff - even though it's posted on a public blog. Go figure! Now I better get to the bank before it closes, then do other stuff before 4:30 or 5, haha.


What warrior character are you from my book?

Ivypaw

A ferocious cat who wants to become leader of IvyClan. Always wants to be leader.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home