Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm going to have salad and some form of pasta twice in one day!

Just as I was about to go out, a message from Korey popped up on my screen. Sorry, I had no time to answer even a "hi" since the bank closes at a certain time! He was probably going to ask how telling my mom had gone, and reiterate how much he admires my brains - despite how I feel sometimes, I'm not an airhead! Decided just to stay out because I didn't want to go home and go out again - definitely a sneaker day because of all the walking I'd be doing at the mall AND the Night Market! At least I don't have Eric around to make weird bra-related remarks about support this time, haha. Went to the bank, then to White Spot to have a lunch consisting of Tuscan pasta soup and Mediterranean chicken salad. Read a bit at Coles, then bumped into Emily / Mike / Chrystal at the food court where I went to get something to drink.

Mike wanted to know what I was doing there, so I told him that I lived ten minutes away. He was surprised, haha. We discussed how they'd just seen their England relatives off at the airport, my new boyfriend, and various sweet things. They went go-karting with some cousins a while later, but it was cool to bump into them! Now I'm at the townhouse, where it appears I'll be having more salad for dinner. Mom also made spaghetti with wine sauce; the wine's from Auntie Eva, so that should be interesting. According to her, Lesley's going to the Night Market too - more potential for confusion since only Jon would call me Sarne. (I wouldn't let Nate or Jeremy do that, I think... oh well :P)

Now the Blogger site is in Chinese characters. Weird. I wonder how that happened... at least I'm familiar enough with the site that I know what to do! Reminds me of the time when I used to post from the church office and various sites would be in Chinese, har har.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home