Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dream: Stealing church money and driving erratically with water

Well, I have experienced much frustration with the computer just this afternoon, but I have prevailed! Checked blogs: Dawn's roommate likes looking up odd ads with weird combinations of things on Craigslist, which sounds like what I'd get into. Put things together which have relevance... not "I like screws and bolts, performing surgery, and forging swords." It COULD be a nice guy who's a surgeon and who also just happens to be certified as a metalsmith, but it gives most people the Saw character vibe. Let's just say that if I saw a similar ad, I'd stay FAR away! Who knows what I'd be getting myself into with THAT description! Yikes!

I also looked over Randal's blog the other night (thanks, E), and the one thing I gotta say is that you need to have respect for your neighbors! Good thing I don't have a book written by my sister (I know that's not what he means), but then again maybe it is a good thing that my sibs don't have one written by ME! (this blog is NOT a book - but I can just imagine the material which would go into a book authored by me!) There have been many braver woman than I in past history: "Give me a life-threatening illness that I may know your pain and suffering, Lord!" Doesn't sound like what I would wish for, but then I've grown used to societal comforts and such. (but given our discussion of chicken pox last week, that might be the equivalent IF it ever finds its way into my system!) And he finally brings up the 24 finale, with its questionable commercial featuring this old topless guy driving a car. Not gynecomastia, but it is true that male breasts sag over time. Let's just say that if my sister moves to a neighborhood (since she is thinking of buying a place for herself) and there are all these old guys going around topless... she would move again posthaste no matter what! (I would, too... NASTY!)

I had a weird dream which involved my stealing offering money from my church - NOT something I'd do in real life, believe me! Though I managed to get away with the money, I still felt incredibly guilty afterwards. Then Eric picked me up in an orange / white car, and then made me do this awful three-point turn. It was SO awful that the orange part detached from the white part of the car, I hit a tree, and smashed into the sidewalk / another white car during the turn! (guess it's a good thing I don't drive in real life, hahaha) For some reason, Eric wasn't perturbed at all, but suggested we go to a grey parking garage. We saw Lacey (from the most recent cruise) there, who said that we could open up a snack bar across the street in an empty space. Maybe later, we told her. Then we went to a real snack bar, and bought a giant 1.5-litre bottle of Evian water which was packaged with some candy in shrink wrap stuff. Eric said that I could have his if I wanted - okay, sure! (you don't need to pee in dreams - if you do, watch out for real life!) Very interesting, as we both managed to get away with the money when the dream ended. No idea what triggered this - Eric did say I could have the remainder of his strawberries, which will be donated to the Sunday summer dinner cause tomorrow at Jeremy's. As for the rest of it, I dunno. But what the heck is with my subconscious generating "church money stealing" sequences?! UGH, SO NOT WHAT I WANT TO DO!


You Should Be With an Air Sign!

Your best match is a Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius

Why? You crave excitement and playful banter
Only an Air Sign can match your wit - and keep you on your toes
As for fun, an Air Sign guy will show you plenty with tons of surprises
Just be sure to introduce him to some new playful experiences as well!



You Are a White Cotton Bra!

Practical, comfortable, and classic
You want your man to feel relaxed and himself with you
Your perfect guy is low-maintenance and adaptable
And he makes you feel comfy and cozy too!


Note: This is different than the Shiny Blogthings quiz of the same name.


You Are Athena!

Wise beyond your years.
You're smart and have a great desire to succeed.
And with your determination, you'll get your wish.
Just make sure to fight your stubborn streak!



You Are a Champagne Woman

A true mystery, no one can quite figure you out...
That is, until you start drinking. Then you tend to let loose.
You're fun to drink with, but it definitely takes you a few drinks to loosen up.
You prefer to date a man who likes the finer things in life... like a five-star dinner with that champagne.



What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means

Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.

You have an average sweet tooth. While you enjoy desserts, they aren't exactly your downfall.

Your taste in food tends to be quite eclectic and wide. You are an adventurous eater, and you like many types of cuisines.

You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don't rock the boat too often.

You never really grew up. While your childlike innocence is charming, you often just come across as a big baby.

You are laid back and extremely easygoing. You never make a fuss, and you try to enjoy every moment.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home