Wednesday, June 06, 2007

RED LOBSTER BBQ SAUCE

I have discovered that having hot peppers is a bad idea for me right now. In other news, I hope they still have them at the store tomorrow! (although I'd have no idea who I'd get to open the darn jar since I don't expect to hang out anytime soon with people...) A contradictory whimsical person - that's me!


RED LOBSTER BBQ SAUCE

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 1 Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Sauces, BBQ, Cake mix

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

1/2 cup Chunky-style Prego sauce
1/2 cup Del Monte Ketchup
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Vinegar
1/8 teaspoons Dry mustard
1 tablespoon Chili powder

Combine thoroughly and refrigerate, tightly covered, to use within 90 days. Or freeze to thaw, and use within 1 year. Serve with a chicken sandwich.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home