Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dream: Updates with Candy and worship with Nathan / "Fixing" water

Had a dream where I needed to help Nathan lead worship for the Fellowship one night. I was looking through our blue songbooks, trying to find appropriate songs since there had been complaints in the past about that. Suddenly, Randal showed up and wanted me to help him photocopy various sheets of paper: I am NOT your multi-tasker, thanks very much! Nathan called to say he'd be late, so I'd have to finalize the song selection by myself since he trusted me with that kind of thing. Sure, why not? After that, I told Randal that I could help him put the photocopied material on our chairs - he had no choice but to be satisfied with that, and he thanked me genuinely. Nathan showed up shortly afterwards, praised my song selection (Randal seemed to be jealous! har har), and thanked me profusely for helping him when he needed it. After singing, we were split up into groups - I had the feeling Randal was staring at me all throughout from the next room!

After that, Nathan and I were transported to a world where we could read Candy's (candyxpants) journal and comment on it. She posted a lot of surveys and quizzes, which we copied for later posting of our own... later, we met her and she involved us in her personal life! Then there was a black kid against a yellow background, who claimed he was from Star Wars, but we quickly learned that things were not as they seemed. We read a book about how this guy named Phil tried to help people in the same circumstances, and somehow realized that this black kid was Phil in another incarnation. Later, we learned that this was A VERY BAD THING - the last few pages of the book detailed how "Phil" was really a killer! ("Remember that kid whose parents were Phil and Phil? [short for Phyllis / Philomena] Well, he's in your life right at this moment, and HE WANTS TO KILL YOU ALL!") We were escaping quite handily when the dream ended...


Got up to find out that the hot water STILL was not working! After stewing about it for a while, I called the assistant manager Hester: she claims that someone is getting to the source of the problem, but doesn't know when it will be fixed. Well, I certainly hope it's soon - otherwise, we can add to the long list of debts owed to me by that company! SO terrible! Somehow, I don't think it'll be fixed soon enough for my liking - y'see, I can be just as cynical as the Peach sometimes! ;)

Oh, and searching for "certain things" (literally) on my blog brings up a ton of results. Add "certain people" and "certain person" to the mix, and you get about 1600 hits. I know that's a large number! Pity I can't tell with accuracy how many times I've mentioned particular friends / siblings of mine in here: when people have at least three or four nicknames, things like that get difficult! Hey, here's some candy I haven't touched in a while - maybe I'll give it to the kids on Sunday, since it can't be expired! Perhaps Natalie will get them since these have NO peanuts - yahoo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home